- Name: Xia Lavine
- Age: 16
- Blood: Half-blood
- Birthdate: July 24, 2076
- Place of Birth: Her family home in the Scottish countryside. Her mother refuses to live very near any villages, towns, or cities.
- Occupation: Student and resident mischief maker/adventurer of Hogwarts.
Xia is fairly small and slender, and seemingly unobtrusive at first glance…and then at second glance one might take note that her hair is oddly colored and her clothing is a little flamboyantly added to. And then another glance one might take in the fact that she benefits from her parents good looks, as she herself is quite pretty with naturally chestnut brown hair, bright brown eyes, and fair skin. Picking up on a habit of her mother's, she is quite proficient at color change charms, often changing the colors of her hair, and occasionally of certain parts of her clothing. She likes to wear bright accessories, such as scarves and hats and the like to make her outfits slightly more interesting, but she tries not to be garish or gaudy.
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 108 lbs.
- Distinguishing Features: Her hair changes color quite regularly. She has a handful of very prominent scars on her forearms, though she's never given a straight answer as to where they came form…the story seems to change every time she's questioned about them.
Xia is what one might consider an adventurer. Playful and seemingly wild, she is a forceful personality that is hard to contain, and hard to keep entertained. Prone to wandering the forest, swimming in the restored lake, and wandering the depths of the restored castle, Xia has an extensive knowledge of the school and grounds…better, perhaps, than even the person who oversaw its rebuilding. Almost childlike in many respects, Xia is naive and very much a wide-eyed innocent in many regards…but the girl does contain a surprising amount of depth if one takes the time to get to know her. She comes across as being without fear, and is willing to face down anyone or anything that dares to offend her. She has been known to enjoy the peace and tranquility that the quiet Ravenclaw common room can offer, but she is also known to destroy that quiet and peace just as frequently. Xia is perhaps wiser than her normal activities suggest, but she wouldn't tell you if that were the case. She is extremely loyal to her friends, but she appears to have a hard time making a good number of any real friends, so her loyalties are very strong, and tied to only a handful of people.
- House: Ravenclaw
- Year: Sixth
- Position: Seeker, Captain
- OWL Scores:
- Transfiguration: E
- Charms: O
- Potions: A
- Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
- Herbology: P
- History of Magic: A
- Astronomy: A
- Care of Magical Creatures: O
- Ancient Runes: E
- Divination: A
- Defense Against the Dark Arts
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Ancient Runes
Xia is a fairly talented musician, inherited she claims from both her parents. She seems to have inherited her father's knack to pick up an instrument and twenty minutes later know how to play it. She is a soprano singer, though she's never had voice lessons and doesn't understand much singing aside from she enjoys it. She's also a moderately talented artist with pencil and paper, but doesn't spend much time expanding this skill. She's fairly light on her feet, and considers herself to be a very good sneak and spy…and she uses this to her advantage in order to slip around the school after hours. Xia has very sharp eyesight, with "perfect" vision so to speak. She often claims her observational skills are better than the average bear…
Xia is a fairly skilled duelist, though she does not often showcase this particular ability. It has come in handy on more than one occasion. She was almost the leader of the dueling club…almost…but then that no good Gryffindor girl used some dirty campaign tactics that destroyed Xia's chances (namely more Gryffindors than Ravenclaws are members of dueling club). She is also a very skilled flier, and has been known to pull some fairly dangerous stunts on a broomstick.
- Patronus: Corporeal - A platypus. Much like Mazzy (her father), Xia is adorable, unique, and deep down all she really wants is to poison Australians…or something.
- Wand: 8 & 3/4", Elder, Dragon Heartstring
- Broom: Suisei VII
- Pets: A white cat named Ivory.
- Other Belongings: A mandolin and an acoustic guitar that belonged to her father, a pair of silver trumpet bell earrings that her mother gave to her…they were a gift from Mazzy to her mother when the two first began dating. She has a smattering of other possessions, but they are as average as any other student's possessions and are not worth mention.
Child of Mazzy Lavine and Rebekah Addison-Lavine. Raised by her single mother in the Scottish countryside, Xia grew up with her healthy sense of adventure highly encouraged. She grew up in a loving household, and heard many stories about her father and her mother and their adventures. She was raised with the belief that she could certainly help to make a change in the world, and also raised to be unafraid of the endless possibilities that life offered, even if they were sometimes scary or bad possibilities that resulted in pain or death. So it seemed suitable that Xia, at age five, decided she was going to set off on an adventure to revive her deceased father. She made it to the edge of her family property (which is substantial), got hungry, and proceeded to go home, her mission set aside until she had sated the raging beast in her tummy.
At eleven she received her letter to Hogwarts and proceeded on to the school on September 1st. She has since seemed keen to live up to her own parents' example, proving herself to be a troublemaker, an adventurer, a good Quidditch player, a decent student (when she applies herself), and yet still she seems to have remained largely out of the primary limelight of Hogwarts student body.