- Name: Ophelia Quilla Wright.
- Age: Sixteen.
- Blood: Pure.
- Birthdate: February 23rd, 2076.
- Place of Birth: Mumbai, India.
- Occupation: Student.
- Other: Unknown.
- Hair Color: Brown.
- Eye Color: Black.
- Height: 5’6”.
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Distinguishing Features: A medium-sized, discolored, splotchy birthmark on the back of her right knee. However, she often hides it by using knee-high socks and stockings.
Was: An arrogant, discourteous, and intolerant little girl with an unwarranted sense of self-importance.
Is: A young lady trying her hardest to make amends for her past grievances. However, it is important to acknowledge that, upon being overwhelmed, she has a tendency of saying things she may not necessarily mean to say.
- Previous Schools: Katshasan Academy of Magical Sciences (First – Third Year).
- Year: Sixth.
- House: Slytherin.
- Position: Beater.
- OWL Scores:
- Charms – E
- Transfiguration – E
- Herbology – O
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – A
- Potions – O
- Astronomy – A
- History of Magic – A
- Arithmancy – P
- Defense Against the Dark Arts
- History of Magic
Setting aside her academic and athletic accomplishments, Ophelia isn’t known to possess any remarkable skills. There’s potential and ambition to spare; what’s lacking is the talent itself.
Ophelia’s knack for identifying and handling plant life (both magical and mundane) appears to walk hand-in-hand with her ability to brew potions at an above-average level. She is capable of casting a decent charm or two, but her defensive magic leaves quite a bit to be desired. And that failure in Arithmancy? Well, fuck numbers.
- Wand: 10”, Ash and Veela Hair.
- Broom: Cleansweep Bernier.
- Pet: Polonius, a Bronze Canary.
Born in India to Cassandra and Daniel Wright, Ophelia was taught from an early age to bear contempt toward those unfortunate enough to be born with tainted blood. Predictably, she came to scorn halfbloods and mudbloods alike, as well as blood traitors and muggle sympathizers. Clouded by her intolerance and supposed superiority, she became bitter and pessimistic. It came as no surprise then that by her Third Year in Katshasan, she was her sole companion.
It was around this time when she started to realize that she absolutely dreaded the thought of ending up alone.
Since arriving at this realization, Ophelia has undertaken the task of recreating her image, one small step at a time.