- Name: Evangeline Calcifer
- Age: Seventeen
- Blood: Mudblood ( More or less )
- Birthdate: 01/08/2075
- Occupation: Student at Hogwarts
- Place of Birth: Southern General - Glasgow
- Ambitions in life: Auror or ‘Hit Wizard’
Evangeline, aka: Calcifer is by nature one of those people who are forever to be known as the ‘cute’ one. The one with the ‘baby face’, shocking blue eyes and rounded figure - be it a hindrance or blessing she couldn’t tell you yet, but the one thing she can say is: tits are fuckin’ awesome. Couple those bazooka’s she calls her own with naturally black hair ( which is forever changing in hue ), petite frame, tiny waist and interesting – if somewhat odd – fashion sense and you have a little terror of a girl who’s arrival almost never goes unnoticed.
- Height: 5’4
- Weight: 8.5 Stone
- Distinguishing Features: Several ornamental tattoo’s across her chest and side, the crest of each house she’s been a member of in the past, ( soon to include Gryffindor ) and a single sentence inked onto her wrist: ‘Proud to be a MudBlood’. She has multiple piercings along each ear, including: Industrial, pixie spot and three through each lobe and a small ‘beauty spot’ lies above her top lip on the left hand side.
Calcifer is, and has always been, ‘the’ Hell Raiser – a short attention span, three brothers and an adventurous streak a mile wide earned her the nickname as an infant and it has followed her ever since. She can be quick witted and sarcastic, intolerably ‘smart arsed’ and the bane of many a teacher’s existence. This is, however, not enough to distract her from what she wants – in fact it often helps. Confidence backed up by sheer stubbornness goes a long way when focused on a goal, and her goal has been the same since she learned of this wonderful magic filled world Hogwarts opened for her: she studies hard to be an Auror – the best of the best.
- Year: 1st and 2nd
- House: Saccē dila
- Position: Part time English 'tutor'
- Year: 3rd to 6th
- House: Hausu Iyoku
- Position: Iyoku team Keeper
- OWL Scores:
- Potions » O
- Charms » O
- Herbology » E
- Transfiguration » O
- History of Magic » O
- Care of Magical creatures » E
- Defence Against the Dark Arts » O
- Muggle Studies » T ( `Ah won a bet. >.o )
- Year: 7th
- House: Gryffindor
- Position: Runs: Kendo, Aikido and Kickboxing clubs at the weekends and three evenings a week at 6:40pm.
- History of Magic
- Defence Against the Dark Arts
Calcifer has a ‘way with words’, she inherited her silver tongue from her mother and has had plenty practice using it against three brothers while growing up. Having been raised within an all male house she found it impossible to resist doing boyish things, so instead of ballet, she attended: Kickboxing, Aikido, football, Kendo and other such sports. Though those were the ones she stuck with from a young age and practiced several times a week ( and still does ). Kendo being the most important ‘sport’ she practiced as it taught her self control and is more a way of life than a sport to her. She also has a liking for languages, and as her family are well versed in Gaelic, Japanese and Hindi, she learned all of them while growing up, along with English.
Well, when it comes to magical abilities Calcifer is the model student for the campaign “You reap what you sow”, she studies hard, practices often and is a rather fast learner ( again, due to living with pesky prankster brothers ) thus she ‘reaps’ brilliant grades in almost everything she does and exceeds in Transfiguration and Defence Against the Dark Arts in particular. She believes firmly in knowing your limits and never taking on more than you can handle, hence the almost perfect grades she keeps up in the limited classes she picked out. Lastly, Calcifer has a secret, not the kind which is Dark or Mysterious, but one she won’t allow to become school gossip.
Patronus: Neofelis diardi
Animagus, chosen animal appears to the same as her corporeal patronus.
- Wand: Mahogany, Pheonix tail feather, 11”
- Broom: Suisei 5 ( Handed down fae significantly richer cousin )
- Pet: Bengal kitten
- Other Belongings:
- 3-way mirror
- Red Brompton
- Quick notes quill
- Wizard’s chess set
- Crimson A5 notebook
- Exploding Snap cards
- Fully stocked pencil case
- Mini first aid kit ( Da` insisted )
- One or more books, usually fiction
- Mini portrait drawn by her little brother
- Training mats, Bokken’s and a bunch of other sport related items