- Name: Avalon Marsh
- Age: 15
- Blood: Pureblood
- Birthdate: April 24, 2077
- Place of Birth: Northumberland, England
- Occupation: Student
Avalon will admit to a rather short attention span, and so changes her appearance regularly, but she will also admit to being lazy and so tries with the least amount of effort possible. This usually comes through by pulling her orange-red hair into various gravity-defying positions. Her eyes are golden brown, and her skin pale in the way of red-heads with a dusting of freckles over her nose and cheekbones. Her fingernails and eyelids are usually painted in bright colors. Average height but very slim, she is a wealth of long limbs and pointy elbows and knees.
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 120lb
- Distinguishing Features: Avalon doesn't have a lot to distinguish her from a crowd, though when she's angry her voice certainly carries. She also has a large patch of gold staining the brown in her right eye.
Avalon is quick to anger and quick to cool, so her face can flash between many expressions in a single conversation. She is blunt and a little witty, and usually tries to distance herself from those that aren’t her friends because she doesn't get along well with most people. She was born in Northumberland, and so has a distinct northern burr to her voice which she can't avoid, though she does try her hardest not to use slang and colloquialisms. Adventurous, she has a love of breaking rules purely for the sake of doing something she shouldn’t and has trouble sitting still for even a moment. She is completely in love with magic, never taking a new spell or discovery for granted, which is not something common with purebloods. She has a thirst for knowledge when it comes to spellwork or her passion, potionmaking. She can usually been seen with her head buried in advanced potion books.
- House: Slytherin
- Position: Slytherin Chaser and Quidditch Captain
- OWL Scores: Not yet applicable
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Ancient Runes
- History of Magic
Avalon is a decent Quidditch player, though nothing to write home about. She enjoys the sport and has a strong hatred of losing, which pushes her skills. Avalon has a strong overconfidence as well, which pushes her to take on large challenges, and usually through her own perseverance will succeed.
Avalon has a strong passion and skill for potionmaking, which leads to research in other fields she deems related, such as Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. However, her talent with animals is rather lacking. She is skilled with spells, as her own perfectionism will usually have her up late into the night practicing until she gets them right.
Her patronus is incorporeal.
- Wand: Myrtle, 15 ½”, Phoenix Tailfeather
- Broom: Cleansweep Bernier, her father bought her the broom and he swears by the Cleansweep series. Avalon would much rather have something fancy and expensive.
- Pets: Brown tabby cat named Mercucio. Avalon believes he is really a demon in disguise.
- Other Belongings: Nothing particularly worth noting. She has a rather impressive collection of potion and gardening books, all shrunk for convenience.
Avalon’s life has not had much of interest happen thus far. Her father Oliver and her mother Anwen née Kendrick, are rather normal and not very special in any way. She does have an uncle with a suspicious interest in her school friends, but he’s quite harmless, really.