- Name: Acacia Elowise Dellencourt
- Age: 16
- Blood: Pure
- Birthdate: September 15th
- Place of Birth: Paris, France
- Occupation: Student
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Distinguishing Features: A scar along the right side of her face. Where it came from, Acacia does not tell anyone. Her grey-blue eyes seem to change with her moods. Her light golden hair and pale skin gives her the look of an angel, but what kind of angel she is depends on how she is treated.
Acacia is a cool character. She does not do anything to achieve attention but attention is just given to her. She is not rude to anyone but does not go out of her way to make friends. She is smart and observant. There is nothing that she does not see. She can read people well. There are reasons to why she does not get close to people. Once disappointed by the person you trust the most, trusting again is hard. She is a person that will get revenge if crossed.
- Previous Schools: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
- House: Gryffindor
- Year: 6th
- OWL Scores: She taken her OWLs yet, as they are given at the end of the 6th year at Beauxbatons.
- Classes: To come
None to speak of.
She has a natural talent for potions.
- Wand: , Holly and Quetzal Pinion
- Other Belongings: A single pearl necklace worn at all times.
Acacia is the only daughter of Frank and Elowise Dellencourt. She spent her life in privilage. Her childhood was spent in Paris. The fashion the lights and the on-the-go life style of Paris is what has influenced Acacia. She is always dressed to the nines in the latest fashions. Her parents are both pure bloods. She tends to look down on those that are not pure blood at all.
What brings Acacia to Hogwarts is a change in her father's job. He is now working for the Ministry of Magic in London. Instead of letting Acacia finish her two years at Beaxbatons, her parents moved her to Hogwarts. The single pearl necklace is the reason that she has a scar upon her angelic face. This is only known to Acacia and the one that put the scar there. She will not be revealing it for quite sometime.